Tai Chi Workshops
Throughout the year, Empire Tai Chi offers workshops, held at its Westchester County Teaching Center, on various
health related topics. Our workshops focus on the positive effect Tai Chi & Qigong can have on specific health
related issues.These workshops vary between 60 minutes and 2 hours in length . All attending are
encouraged to participate in actual Tai Chi & Qigong movements and everyone receives illustrated "How to" information so
they can practice at home.
We invite you to check back here regularly so you can see what's being offered.
- Breathing for Health
Chi for Parkinson's
- Tai Chi for Arthritis
Chi for Balance
- Sung Breathing for Health
- Swimming Dragon Dao Yin
- Tai Chi for Cancer Patients
- Qigong and Meditation (to be held on Mar.
28th), Wait list only
- Awakening the Dragon Dao Yin
- Connecting to the Lower Energetic Sphere. Oct. 22nd. Wait List
- Merging Heaven and Earth. Sept. 26th. Session is full - wait list only
- Connecting to Your Qi.
- REPEAT by popular Demand.
Merging Heaven and Earth. Completed
- Awareness in Motion. Completed
If you want the very best in Tai Chi instruction, Empire Tai Ch is without question, your first choice, Gene Nelson's clear and precise
teaching method makes his classes and workshops great for both the beginner and experienced student.